If you’re a band, a vocalist that wants to show off their skills or just someone who wants to release a song and get the ball rolling, then you’re in the right place.
Here’s how the process works:
- We grab a phone call to figure out direction you’d like to take with your song.
- We talk about genre, mood, energy levels, structure, tuning and find few reference examples that we’d like to achieve a similar sound of.
- I start writing bone structure of your song and keep you updated at all times as the writing process progresses.
- Once I get a green light on the structure, I start adding extra elements: lead, clean, shimmer guitars, synths (if necessary), SFX.
- Once you’re happy with the final version, I provide either raw multitracks that include: midi drums, drum audio tracks, bass midi, bass audio, fully recorded and edited guitars + reamped tone and the rest of sfx or a fully mixed and mastered song that is ready for distribution, depending on your needs.
If this sounds good, have a listen to a few of my writing examples down below.